Centrifugal Tube Castings,High temperature resistant alloy centrifugal casting pit furnace tube,The cast centrifugal tubes are of good heat, corrosion, wear-resistant properties, working at high temperature environment on average: 800 to 1500°C, which are used in the steel mills, like CAL (continuous annealing line), CGL (continuous galvanizing line),The products include Furnace rollers,Pipe mould casting,Centrifugal castings,Reformer Tubes,Radiant Tubes.Our service is not just casting the parts you need,we could also supply other services like:Drawing design according to your sample,mould design,machining,heat treatment,surface treatment.
1. Process: Centrifugal casting, precision casting and machining.
2. Materials Standards:ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, GB
Materials: High nickel and high chrome heat resistant alloys, cobalt base alloys, like HU, HT, HK, HP, HW, 24/24NbTiZr, 50Cr/50Ni (2.4813), 1.4865, 1.4849, 1.4848, 1.4410, 1.4059, 1.4841, 1.4845, 1.4852, 2.4879 or as per customer's requirements
3. Inspection:We have in-house facility for each inspection: composition by spectrometer, size test, mechanical test, NDT/UT/RT/PT/MT/ET
4. Advantages: More than 25 years of professional experience and continuous R&D efforts enable us to offer better custom design and engineering advice.Use only new raw material like nickel plate, chrome iron, cobalt, ferrotungsten to guarantee physical property and increased service life of our castings.Owned in-house production and inspect facility to guarantee the best quality.Experienced workers for foundry, machining and welding guarantee excellent quality and prompt delivery.
5. Package: Packed by seaworthy wooden case or according to buyers’ request.
6. Delivery time: According to the quantity of the P.O. usually 30-40 days after the order is confirmed.
7. Other: We can make radiant tubes, furnace rollers and other dewaxing or sand casting products according to customers’ DRAWINGS.